Apart from expert clinical consultation, Harbourside Cardiology is able to provide a wide range of specialist diagnostic services on site, (as well as state-of-the-art cardiac computed tomography through our relationship with Heartscan Australia which is conveniently co-located within the Barangaroo medical precinct.)
These services include:
- Electrocardiography (ECG)
- Transthoracic echocardiography
- Treadmill stress echocardiography
- 24 hour Holter monitoring
- 24 ambulatory blood pressure monitoring
- Long term ECG event monitoring (wearable up to 4 weeks)
- Home sleep monitoring
Dr Adam Berger Berger has extensive experience in cardiac computed tomography, and both the Barangaroo and George St sites have latest generation cardiac capable CT scanners conveniently located next door for same day non-invasive imaging of the coronary arteries.
Dr Young Yu is an experienced interventional cardiologist and, when clinically required, offers diagnostic and therapeutic procedures for coronary artery disease at a number of private and public hospital locations within Sydney.